Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finally~


I finally have a blog now because I'm bored and I have nothing to do. I'm here with Mom and we are getting a blog started for me. I am excited to have one because everyone else has one and now finally I do, too.

In case you don't know, I manage the girls basketball team at Skyline High and we are going to district starting Tuesday. I think we won 18 and lost 6. We played two games a week. I helped with practices 5 days a week except for the weeks we played. We had about 10 away games in places like Twin Falls, Preston, Blackfoot, Rexburg and Pocatello. I get the girls water, gather balls and cheer them on. I enjoy being part of the team. It keeps me really busy and Mom makes me keep my room clean so I can go.

I'm going to go now and see if this will work. Write back to me! Please!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Way to go, girl. I'm proud of you. Keep writing to us.

Saving Grace said...

Good Job Alisha! This will be fun!

Will Thomas said...

You might be the youngest sibling or the last to make a blog, but you definitely aren't the least when it comes to being the funny one and making us all crack up!

I look forward to more of your blogs.

What's up with all the cowboy music? Do you live in Idaho or something? LOL

Unknown said...

hey Alisha,

unlike Will, I think your music rocks. James doesn't like country so i don't have any country music, but now I can just check out your blog and listen to all the country music I want. Thanks

You'll have to show me how to add music. I don' t know how to do that.

Dan Thomas said...

Dear Alisha,

See what happens when to listen to the country station.

Love,
Dad